Our second concert with the Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra was held the very next night, on Saturday. The program was the same and even more people came to see the performance than on Friday. My parents and Tyler said they enjoyed
Friday's concert so much that they wanted to come again Saturday, but they mostly were there to support me I think! And I really appreciated it!
It was a really fun concert and honestly, I'm so glad that I did it. In a
previous post I mentioned how I was hesitant about joining the orchestra because of the late night rehearsals, but all of the practicing and late nights paid off with the concert tonight. My favorite piece by far was the Rachmaninoff piano concerto No. 2. It was beautiful. But my favorite part of the whole night was seeing my family and friends there to support me. It was so encouraging to see Tyler smile back at me from the audience. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
 |
| The conductor, John Pew |
 |
| Shannon, me, Ty, and Nikki |
 |
| Aaron, Megan, Ty, me, Stevie, Kiki |
 |
Kathy and me in our matching performance dresses!
It was fun to perform in an orchestra again with her! |
 |
| My parents :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment