Park City Date

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today Ty and I took a mini vacation to Park City. Tyler got the day off work so we could spend they day together. We got to PC at 11:30 and walked up Main Street until we found Flanagan's Irish Pub. What a charming restaurant. It reminded me of when I visited Dublin while on a study abroad in London. The food was good, and we were glad we stopped there.
After lunch, we continued down Main Street. We walked into a few different art shops to see local artwork.  I love art shops and boutiques and Park City Main Street is full of them.  Tyler and I also love how Park City has building codes. Businesses don't have tall, eyesore signs, and they are built in a style that matches the community. It makes things beautiful.
After we left Main Street, we headed over to the outlet stores. 
We each bought some spring clothes for great prices. The Park City outlets are great.  

We left Park City and headed home for a dinner party at our ward house. The ward mission leader invited all ward missionaries, language missionaries, and full time missionaries to a dinner with the bishopric.  This past year, Tyler and I have had a calling as language missionaries in the Spanish ward. Our main responsibilities include accompanying the missionaries during lessons and teaching English lessons on Thursday nights.  We have loved our calling. It is so fun to be with the missionaries and to help teach. 
Our church building is quite charming, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright