The whole evening was really fun for me. It felt so good to perform in with an orchestra again. Tyler and my parents came to watch me and afterwards we went to the Purple Turtle for shakes.
Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra Concert #1
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
On Friday, April 8th, we performed our first concert as the Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra. The concert was held at Timberline Middle School and started at 7:30. Dr. Jeffrey Shumway was our guest soloist and he performed Rachmaninoff's second piano concerto. The other pieces that we played were the Khachaturian Sabre Dance, Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 by Grieg, and Brahms Varations on a theme by Haydn.
The whole evening was really fun for me. It felt so good to perform in with an orchestra again. Tyler and my parents came to watch me and afterwards we went to the Purple Turtle for shakes.
The whole evening was really fun for me. It felt so good to perform in with an orchestra again. Tyler and my parents came to watch me and afterwards we went to the Purple Turtle for shakes.
You will Also Love
Powered by Blogger.
About me
ABOUT
Hi, I'm Skye. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I have 3 little boys. And I like to make things.
Social Media Icons
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(82)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Our First Year of Marriage
- LAS VEGAS
- Nikki's Graduation
- Pedicures
- Easter Eggs
- Sammy's Shakes
- Homemade Tortilla Shells
- Park City Date
- Spring Break... So I made a Spring Dress!
- Dinner with Brock and Kim
- Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra Concert #2
- Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra Concert #1
- The Provo Library
- My "To Be" List
- Prom 2011- As Chaperones
-
▼
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment