On Sunday Brock and Kim invited us over for dinner. They made lasagna and bread sticks and Tyler and I brought a salad. Afterwards we had cinnamon rolls for dessert. It was fun to be with them and hear about their adventures in Mexico! They are great friends.
About me
ABOUT
Hi, I'm Skye. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I have 3 little boys. And I like to make things.
Social Media Icons
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(82)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Our First Year of Marriage
- LAS VEGAS
- Nikki's Graduation
- Pedicures
- Easter Eggs
- Sammy's Shakes
- Homemade Tortilla Shells
- Park City Date
- Spring Break... So I made a Spring Dress!
- Dinner with Brock and Kim
- Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra Concert #2
- Timpanogos Symphony Orchestra Concert #1
- The Provo Library
- My "To Be" List
- Prom 2011- As Chaperones
-
▼
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment