The Provo Library

Friday, April 8, 2011

With the weather warming up, Tyler and I have started to take a lot more walks these past few days.  We love to walk around south of campus and memorize the houses on the streets. We have our favorites and we like to talk about the styles of house we want in the future. A walk for Tyler and me often includes a stop at the Provo Library. We love browsing through the books. This last week we went to return our old books and look for more. Tyler spent most of his time in the Religion and Philosophy sections. And I spent most of my time in the Arts section. Good thing these sections are right next to each other!

The Arts section has books on architecture and interior design. Tyler found a book for me on English homes that was beautiful. I daydreamed about living there.
Tyler loves books... as you can see from the pile he has in his arms to take home!


2 comments:

  1. I love the library as well!! Almost every time I go I end up with more books than I'll actually read, but I check them out anyway! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's better than an English home though right? A Scottish one of course!!! Funnily enough we could help you out with that!

    Glad to have finally found out how to keep up with you guys.

    All the best,

    Alan & Alyson

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright