Boppy

Thursday, October 27, 2011





A few nights ago, I was trying to fall asleep without much luck.  I tossed and turned for a few hours and then Tyler finally came in to go to sleep.  He said, "I ordered you a Boppy."  A bobby? And thoughts of British policemen with funny hats came to mind. And then I realized. Oh a pillow!  I had seen this pregnancy pillow in a magazine and had been told by a few friends that they were great.

Well, it arrived in the mail last night and I have to say that I had the best nights sleep that I've had at all while pregnant.  If I can support my stomach, I feel less nauseated.  

Thank you, Tyler!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I'm glad something worked for you! They're also great when the baby comes to prop them up during a nap or just to hang out in.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright