Reflections of Motherhood

Thursday, October 6, 2011



My aunt Eden sent me this video.  It is a compilation of thoughts on motherhood from mothers.  They give advice on what they would have told themselves if they could go back to before they had their first child. I love the the expressions on the faces of these women. And I love their advice. Tyler and I laughed when we read "Google doesn't have children." We always google everything about anything! Guess we can't always with questions about raising our children :)  And I love the poster that says "You are about to meet true love."

When I get really sick, I watch this video. I have no idea how many times I've watched it now - much more than any other youtube video before. It gives me encouragement.  And it makes me excited to be a mother.

1 comment:

  1. I'm crying. Thanks so much for sharing this Skye!! Its wonderful and oh so true! You are going to be an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright