Halloween

Tuesday, November 1, 2011


  Happy Halloween! 

When Tyler got home from school, we carved a pumpkin together. It was so much fun! It was the first fun thing that I've done in months! We decided to make the Florida Gators Logo. Tyler sketched out the design and we both carved it out.

We had lots of Trick-or-Treaters come by and it was fun to see all the costumes.
 And the best news of all is that I'm starting to feel better!  I'm still pretty sick, but nothing like a few weeks ago. And I can feel my body getting stronger.   I can last longer without throwing up and I just feel happier.  I am even able to talk more now! (For the past month I have had to limit my conversations because the more I talk, the more nauseous I would get and it was sad because I'd always have so much to say to Tyler but I'd just have to pick and choose what to say because I knew I couldn't talk for that long!) But last night I was talking like crazy! And it felt good!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're feeling better!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for feeling better! What a good sign. I hope you continue to improve and enjoy your pregnancy Skye.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright