Normally I wouldn't leave a comment because I know you don't know who I am. But to give you some indication of who I am, I am Eric's twin sister Rebecca (Eric & Cindy B.) and I occasionally blog hop from their blog. I just wanted to let you know that my 9 month old daughter ABSOLUTELY LOVED watching this video. She was ALL smiles, so thanks for sharing! AND CONGRATULATIONS on your little one, I hope you feel better soon!
Skye! I always think of you when I hear/play this, and Atocha Renfe, and when you played on the train... Ah, Spain. xo
ReplyDeleteNormally I wouldn't leave a comment because I know you don't know who I am. But to give you some indication of who I am, I am Eric's twin sister Rebecca (Eric & Cindy B.) and I occasionally blog hop from their blog. I just wanted to let you know that my 9 month old daughter ABSOLUTELY LOVED watching this video. She was ALL smiles, so thanks for sharing! AND CONGRATULATIONS on your little one, I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete