With All of My Extra Time....

Friday, June 17, 2011

I've been doing lots of things lately.....

Many of you know that Megan had surgery last week.  The surgery went well, but she has been in pain this week as she is trying to heal.  She has radial carpal tunnel syndrome and the surgery was to remove some of her muscle so that it wouldn't pinch her nerves anymore.  She has to keep pretty still until it heals all the way so she has spent most of her time in bed or on the couch.

And since school is out and Tyler is at work during the day, I have been able to spend a lot of time with her.  It has been so fun spending time with Megan.  Before we got married, we were roommates and I loved being able to talk to her everyday.  She is such a great sister!

So anyways, during these past few days, we've watched an average of 2 movies a day, talked, napped, and I started a new blog.  Well, I guess it was the blog that I started years ago, but then abandoned it when I got married and started this blog.  But I renamed it, changed the design, etc.

So, I'm going to start blogging on my own blog again.  It will a blog for all of my ideas and projects and things that don't necessarily fit into this family blog.  This family blog is more like a diary of our life, and my own personal blog will be for everything else.  So, here it is....

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright