We loved this house! This was by far the favorite for both me and Tyler. The quality was excellent, and it wasn't so big that we felt lost inside. Neither of us want a huge house. One of my BYU professors once said that a house is like a shoe, uncomfortable if it's too big or too small. I think that is true. I want something just the right size for what we need and nothing more. But Tyler and I do really appreciate when things are high quality. So we think we would rather have a smaller house for better quality.
This built in table is adorable. I love all of the wood work and the windows - two of the best things about the house.
Isn't this little reading nook cute? It is actually made to be a closet, but was turned into a comfy place for reading. I like it. (There is also a closet right below it on the main floor. They built this with the idea in mind of someday putting an elevator in the home.)
Someone was very smart when it comes to taking full advantage of the view of the mountains.
Built in bunk beds. CUTE!
I like how the kitchen opens up into the dining room. And notice the detail in the wood floors!
A pretty fireplace.
Yep, this house was definitely a favorite.







No comments:
Post a Comment