Parade of Homes: House #14

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Of all of the houses we've seen in the home show this year, #14 was my favorite.  It was so unlike the other homes that it seemed so refreshing.  It was built after the Cape Cod style homes, which is very unique for Utah.  



I love all of the light that comes into this piano room.

Tyler especially loved the wood work on this table.

This basement kitchen is adorable.



This has got to be one of the cutest bathrooms I have ever seen.  

I just love built in bunk beds!

I actually took more pictures than what is here.  I think I'll post more in detail about the house and specifically what I like about it on my other blog.

The home show ends tomorrow, Sat 18th.  We didn't make it to all of the houses but we did see a lot! It has been fun to get ideas and dream about what we would like in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright