I made these for my students today. They are Alfajores, or Argentine cookies, made with a dulce de leche filling. I loved eating these when I was a missionary in Argentina, and so I thought it would be fun to make them for my students.
About me
ABOUT
Hi, I'm Skye. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I have 3 little boys. And I like to make things.
Social Media Icons
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(82)
-
▼
June
(18)
- REAL SALT LAKE
- SLC Gateway Chalk Art Festival
- Strawberry Days Rodeo
- My favorite flowers
- Salt Lake Bees
- Parade of Homes: House #14
- With All of My Extra Time....
- Hiking the Y
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Parade of Homes: Houses #8 #9 and #10
- Parade of Homes: House #7
- Parade of Homes: Houses #17 and #18
- Parade of Homes: House #16
- Megan's Surgery
- Mikelle and Nate
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Goodbye AF High
- Alfajores
-
▼
June
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment