Parade of Homes: House #16

Friday, June 10, 2011

One thing that Tyler and I love to do together is dream about our future home. This year we bought tickets to the Parade of Homes and we have had a lot of fun so far going through the homes and talking about what we like and would like to duplicate in our home someday.  

I took pictures of my favorite things.
I love this vanity in the bathroom. This would be perfect for applying makeup. 
And the tall mirror is really cool!
I love this cozy little nook. It would be perfect for reading, or talking, or tea time. 
There have been so many bathrooms in the Parade of Homes that I have really liked. A common theme seems to be the antique sinks. Not only are they pretty, but I just like how it turns something ordinary into interesting.
A mom's sewing and craft room.  I would looooove this! I could do everything here from sewing, reading, art to running a business. Oh this would be so fun. 
I also really like the lower windows. This also seems to be a reoccurring window style. The bigger windows let in so much more light, which I really love. 
This would solve so many problems.

Of course, we won't be buying a house for many years down the road, and my tastes may change by that time, but it is fun to imagine.  

Oh and one last thing that was cool.
I've never really imagined having a pool before, and I still don't know if it would ever be a "must-have" but this pool was awesome.  It's inside (good for Utah) but is has slide out doors on 2 sides so that you can open them up and have an outdoor pool feel when you want.  I thought this was very well done. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these posts about the Parade of Homes!! It's been years since I went to the Parade of Homes, and I doubt I'll go this year because of work and lack of money :(, so I'm glad you are posting your favorite parts!!

    Also, lately I've seen a TON of houses because I work at a company that creates virtual tours for real estate listings, so I am kind of becoming obsessed with this sort of thing, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright