It was a really fun afternoon for me and Tyler! The weather was nice and we enjoyed walking up and down the Gateway street looking at all the artwork. We walked the street a total of 6 times and each time I would see something new! I took lots of pictures.
SLC Gateway Chalk Art Festival
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
On Friday and Saturday at the Gateway Mall, there was a chalk art festival. Artists from all over came and drew on the sidewalks with chalk. There was a contest for the winner at the end of the day. I don't know how they were able to choose a winner because all of the artwork was so good.
It was a really fun afternoon for me and Tyler! The weather was nice and we enjoyed walking up and down the Gateway street looking at all the artwork. We walked the street a total of 6 times and each time I would see something new! I took lots of pictures.
It was a really fun afternoon for me and Tyler! The weather was nice and we enjoyed walking up and down the Gateway street looking at all the artwork. We walked the street a total of 6 times and each time I would see something new! I took lots of pictures.
You will Also Love
Powered by Blogger.
About me
ABOUT
Hi, I'm Skye. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I have 3 little boys. And I like to make things.
Social Media Icons
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(82)
-
▼
June
(18)
- REAL SALT LAKE
- SLC Gateway Chalk Art Festival
- Strawberry Days Rodeo
- My favorite flowers
- Salt Lake Bees
- Parade of Homes: House #14
- With All of My Extra Time....
- Hiking the Y
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Parade of Homes: Houses #8 #9 and #10
- Parade of Homes: House #7
- Parade of Homes: Houses #17 and #18
- Parade of Homes: House #16
- Megan's Surgery
- Mikelle and Nate
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Goodbye AF High
- Alfajores
-
▼
June
(18)














Thanks for the comment Skye, now I can follow your blog too!
ReplyDelete