Parade of Homes: Houses #8 #9 and #10

Friday, June 10, 2011

Houses 8,9, and 10 were really big - beautiful - but maybe a little too big for what we would want.
 They did however have some excellent ideas.  Here are a few.
This den is beautiful with the high wood paneling. I like it.  We would really like to have some kind of a den/office/library in our future home.
Outside kitchens are so fun. A perfect place for a BBQ.
I love how these walls are painted. This is such a good idea.
This was a pretty living room, again with high ceilings and big windows.
This was Tyler's favorite boys room. The walls are so cool.
Another built in table that I love.

Well that concludes the Parade of Homes trip #2 for us.  I'll be posting more because we are going to visit some more homes for our date tonight.



2 comments:

  1. skye! i love these posts about the parade of homes! :) we love to day-dream about our "someday house" too! what a fun date idea. we miss you guys and hope you are enjoying your last little while in UT. we look forward to seeing you out here in FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go see house #14!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright