Parade of Homes: Houses #17 and #18

Friday, June 10, 2011

I mentioned here how Tyler and I are going through the Parade of Homes this year.  Well, here is another post about more of the homes and what we liked.

House 17 was a French style home, which Tyler and I both like. 
We like the tall ceilings in the living room. And I love the long windows.  Again, it brings in so much light.  Also, we both want hardwood floors and these were beautiful.
Here is a darling sitting area in one of the bedrooms.  It creates such a cozy environment. I also like the window doors that lead out to a french style iron balcony.

Home #18 was probably a little too expensive for the size of the house, but I did really like the dresser in one of the bedrooms. I like how tall it is and how they angled the mirror on top.  We need a dresser in our bedroom and I am going to keep this style in mind. Tyler volunteered to stand next to it so we could remember how tall it was!

That concludes the Parade of Homes trip #1 for us. But there are still tons more homes to see, so I'll be posting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright