Mitt Romney Rally

Monday, January 30, 2012


Tyler and I went to a Mitt Romney campaign rally in Jacksonville, Florida.  We felt like it was an opportunity that we couldn't pass up.  We didn't know when, or if, we'd ever get the chance to go to a presidential campaign rally again.  And if Mitt Romney becomes the US President, it would be so cool to say that we had met him.

The rally began early in the morning and we got there even earlier, hoping to get a good seat.  We were on the second row!  It was great!  Before he came out, they had a guitarist play a few songs, then had a Florida State Senator and a Florida Congressman speak.  The crowd sang "God Bless America" and then we chanted "Mitt! Mitt! Mitt! Mitt!"    

He spoke for about 30 minutes.  He talked about his plan for the economy (of course) and also his plans for the military and seniors.  And then he talked about how great a country America is.  It was a great speech and the crowd loved it!

Afterwards, he walked around and shook the hands of those on the first few rows- including us! When he shook my hand, he said to me "How are you?" I was really shocked, because I didn't think we'd get to shake his hand.

It was cool!


I thought this was a great poster "Ann Romney for First Lady!"  


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright