Our little boy moves around a lot! I feel his kicks and wiggles and even hiccups. I love feeling him move because it reminds he is there and reassures me that he is ok. Every nurse who has done an ultrasound or tried to find the heartbeat always comments on how much he moves. Last time the nurse had a hard time getting a good heart beat count because he was constantly trying to squirm away from the ultrasound handle! It was probably putting pressure on him, and I can't blame him for trying to get away :)
As for me, I am doing better. I feel like I am regaining my strength, and life, back. I'm still sick, but it is so different now. I get up each day and get dressed. I can walk and have long conversations. Overall, I am just really happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment