28 Weeks

Sunday, February 12, 2012


I'm definitely showing!  I'm happy that I've made it to the third trimester, and I'm hoping these next 12 weeks go by quickly.  I can't wait to see what he looks like and to hold him!  I feel like I'm getting to know him a little bit, and I already feel like he is my little buddy.  I think of his kicks like being little love kicks and his hiccups as a way of reminding me that he is still here.  

I gave a talk in church today.  My heart was beating faster than normal, since I was nervous, and then baby boy started kicking.  So I felt as if I had two hearts beating so hard that I couldn't concentrate on my talk!  I think it turned out ok in the end though.


1 comment:

  1. awww, Skye! You look so cute!! I can't wait for your little boy to get here either :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright