I am now 20 weeks into my pregnancy, which is the half way mark for a full term delivery. I have been feeling the baby move for 2 weeks now, and even Tyler felt a few kicks the other day. I love feeling baby kicks. It reminds me how worth it all of this is and how much I already love my baby.
I am also feeling emotionally very good, which almost seems to counteract the physically not so good. There is just so much that we have to be thankful for. Tyler just finished his first semester of law school, and now we get to have a wonderful vacation and spend the holidays with family, and we will soon be parents.
And you know what else? I don't even mind being sick anymore. Last night, as I lay awake thinking and feeling little baby kicks, I thought to myself how worth it being sick is just to feel those kicks.

Hi Skye! I am glad you are feeling better, & I hope you continue to feel well.
ReplyDelete