Tyler's First Day of Law School

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today was Tyler's first day of law school.  Official classes don't start until next monday, but all this week he has orientation meetings.  He woke up really early - 6 a.m. and left as I was just rolling out of bed.  I was excited for him!  I couldn't wait until he got home to ask him about it!  I spent the majority of the day looking for another part time job - something that will work around my private school teaching job.  I talked to Megan on the phone and she asked if I was lonely without Tyler today.  He had only been gone a few hours!  But then I realized I will miss him a lot when he starts studying at the library for long hours into the evening.  We've been lucky this summer because for the past 2 months we've been able to spend all day everyday together.  It has been so fun! 

Tyler came home around 4.  It was fun to talk to him about everything.  He seems so excited and it makes me want to go to school again!  I am excited for Tyler.  I think he will have a fun year - and I think I will too with my teaching job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright