Getting Everything Set Up

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We've been here in Florida for a few weeks now, and we now have everything set up.  We took a trip to Tampa last week so we could go to the IKEA there.  We bought a desk for me, night stands, and a bookshelf.  We now have more storage space and the apartment looks much better.  I love IKEA!
Tampa was a pretty city.  We went to Panera for lunch and it was delicious.  Panera is a a bread, sandwiches, salads, pastries café somewhat similar to Kneaders.  There aren't any in Utah, but it's too bad because their food is delicious.
After lunch we went to IKEA and spent a few hours there shopping.  
We bought a lot of things and luckily they all fit into the car.
On the way home from Tampa it rained like crazy.  At one point it was hard to see out of the window.  It actually rains a lot here in Florida.  Almost everyday that we've been here it has rained for at least a few minutes.  But it usually doesn't last long and then the sun comes out.
I put up paper traces of our frames to see how I wanted the arranged on the wall.
And then Tyler helped me put them up.  

Everything is coming together nicely.  We've done everything that needs to be done for Tyler to get resident tuition next year - Florida drivers licenses, registering his car, registering to vote, change of domicile, etc.  He bought his books and a new laptop.  We are pretty much all set!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Skye and Tyler!

    I didn't realize you two were at UF now. I just saw your blog, and that is so exciting! And congrats on your little baby boy, yay for your growing family. Good luck with everything and enjoy that Florida rain, I miss it! -Mybree

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright