Tyler starts his school orientation next tuesday. He has been reading and preparing a lot. He has already be emailed some pre first day of class assignments. I can tell he is getting so excited! And I'm really excited for him. I want to be able to support him a lot during this year, and so I'm going to read some of the basic law books on torts, contracts, and criminal law to be able to talk about them with Tyler. And then when he comes home and tells me about what he is learning, I'll understand a little more.
I'm on page 10. And so far, I've learned about the different reasons why society punishes those who commit crimes - kind of interesting.
I'm just so excited for Tyler because he has been planning on law school for so long and now it's here!


No comments:
Post a Comment