My new job

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have a teaching job! I feel so happy and excited for it.  As soon as we got to Florida, I found an opening at a private school nearby.  I applied, interviewed, and they gave me the position.  And this is how I felt...

HOORAY!!!!!

The school seems really neat.  Like I mentioned, it's a private school, and it caters to elementary through high school.  There is a 1:10 teacher student ration.  Can you believe that? This will be so different from my experience last year with 40 students in a class.  I feel that I'll be able to be a better teacher knowing that I'll be able to focus more on each student.  I feel so grateful for this job and I really think it will be a good experience.  

And another great thing is that it is so close to our apartment!  I could really walk if I wanted to.


2 comments:

  1. Skye, that is so awesome you were able to get a teaching job for this year! It looks like you guys have been having so much fun in Florida. I would seriously love to live by a beach :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great! What a blessing. I'm sure you'll be an amazing teacher. What grade will you be teaching?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright