Visiting with Friends

Thursday, August 2, 2012


Brock and Kim were in town a few weeks ago, and we got to see them for a day. It was so good to see them after so long. Brock and Tyler were roommates at BYU beginning freshman year and every year afterwards until Tyler and I got married. I remember shortly before our wedding, Brock said to me that I was lucky to get the best roommate ever.  I felt lucky, but in a strange way guilty for "stealing" him away. 

Shortly after, Brock married Kim, and we had fun going on double dates, until Tyler and I moved to Florida and they moved to D.C. We've really missed them, so it was a great reunion.  Kim is expecting a little boy in a few months.  We are hoping that he and Dallin will be great friends just like their dads.


Dallin slept through all the fun- he always does :(
But he sure does look cute!


We met up for dinner with Brandon, who was also roommates with Tyler and Brock, and his wife Katie.  It was fun catching up with everyone and talking about old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright