"Ono" the Mono

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

When Tyler and I planned to come to Utah this summer, I was really happy, but also sad because my sister moved away for the summer to Michigan.  My brother-in-law Aaron has an internship there so they went for just a few months. But luckily a few things worked out for her to be able to come back for a week and meet Dallin for the first time. It was such a fun week. I've missed Megan so much! And it was probably the most productive week I've had in months since she held Dallin for me all the time!

While Megan was here we played a lot with Dal-Pal, we made homemade pizza, peach fruit leather, and sewed maxi skirts! We went shopping up in SLC, met my mom there on her lunch break, and came home with new shoes. I also went Gluten free the whole week with her, since she is celiac. It was kind of tricky.

It was such a fun week! And Dallin cried the day she left :(



1 comment:

  1. Dallin looks so confused in the first picture and so adorable in the second! I really should have brought him back to Michigan with me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright