2 generations of friends

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


A few weeks ago, we got to see Steven, Kelsey, and their new little girl Cosette ("Cosy").  We have missed them so much! Tyler and Steven were roommates and mission buddies. And once I married Tyler and met both Steven and Kelsey, I immediately liked them. They are so fun to be around! We hadn't seen them in over a year since they moved to California and we moved to Florida. Luckily we were both in Utah at the same time, so we got to hang out with them for a day. Their little girl was born just a month and a half before Dallin, and she is so cute! They smiled at each other so I'm sure that means they are friends already :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright