Happy Birthday Tyler!

Friday, December 9, 2011


Yesterday was Tyler's birthday. He is also right in the middle of finals, so he didn't want to celebrate too much, but we did do a few things.  His parents came down last Saturday and took us out for a birthday lunch.  And I was feeling good enough to go!  It was so much fun! We went to Macaroni Grill and then came back to the apartment for cake that Tyler's mom had made.

Then yesterday, the actual day of his birthday, I wanted to at least do something to make it a special day.  I was grateful I had a few good hours yesterday of feeling not too sick so I was able to make dinner.  It was fun, and it made me want to get better really really badly so I can go back to making dinner every night.

We had a candle lit dinner and then had a strawberry pastry!  Happy Birthday Tyler!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright