Brock's family
The friends
It was a really cold day!
We had an hour to kill between the ceremony and the luncheon so....
The car decorating took longer than expected and we arrived late to the luncheon. We felt really bad and gave the excuse that we took a tour of the conference building and lost track of time! Haha.... oh well, I'm sure they figured it out once they saw their car. Brock and Kim left the luncheon and headed off for their honeymoon and the rest of us stayed around talking. It was fun to spend time with Steve, Kelsey, Jason, and Sarah. Steve and Kelsey made a special trip from California for the wedding. We hadn't seen them for a few months so it was really fun to catch up with them. After we left, Tyler got a text from Jason saying that the cans made a lot of sound. I guess they heard Brock and Kim drive away in their car!
Before heading home, we stopped and visited my Grandpa Smith and Grandma Lorna. Grandpa had surgery a few days ago and was recovering. It was good to talk to him and see how he is doing. I love him so much and he is such a good example. Lorna said that she once asked him, "John, have you ever gotten made at anyone?" And he said no, only maybe once in his life. This made me smile! My grandpa is one of the kindest men I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment