Graduation

Saturday, July 10, 2010


This event happened a while ago, but I decided that it was definitely worth writing about.  Tyler and I graduated!  We graduated from BYU on April 23, 2010.  Tyler got a B.A. in English and I got a B.A. in Spanish Teaching.  It was a good day and it felt so good to graduate.  Although, I remember as we were lining up to walk in to the Marriott Center, I felt slightly sad knowing that my days at BYU were over.  The past few years have been wonderful and I have loved attending BYU.





1 comment:

  1. Cute! I know what you mean about feeling sad that it's over. I'm not sad about the stress and everything, but it's still a fun time of life, and once you graduate, it's never the same again. But...no more homework! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright