December 2012

Saturday, January 12, 2013

December was such a fun month for us. We celebrated both of our birthdays (both of us turning 27)! And we also got to go to Utah to spend Christmas with my family. It was so great to spend time with so many people that I love. Thank you to everyone that we were able to see over the holidays. We both feel so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and family members. I enjoyed every minute of our time in Utah. It was a beautiful white Christmas.



We took Utah's new train, the Front Runner, from Utah Valley up to downtown SLC.  Riding it made me feel like I was in Europe. In my mind trains are associated with traveling and fun destinations. So the thought of a train in my home town is really cool. We were super impressed with everything about the train, including how fast we were able to get up to Temple Square. The train ride was 45 min (from the AF stop) and then we took Trax for 15min to get to City Creek.

And Megan's friend Alyssa Sorenson took some family pictures for us. She did a great job!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These pictures are stunning! I love the idea of doing pictures in falling snow. They turned out great! And your bangs are adorable Skye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous family pictures! I am so glad you got to come and re-visit Utah :) It's always nice to go back home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you over the break! I wish lunch would have worked out....I kind of flaked out on that one. Next time. :) And these pictures are adorable! I especially love the last one of the three of you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright