A Day at Cocoa Beach

Friday, January 25, 2013


Yesterday we spent the day at Cocoa Beach. Tyler had an interview, and so Dallin and I decided to tag along. His interview took all morning, so Dallin and I hung out at the beach for 3 hours while we waited. It was a beautiful day and Dallin loved the sand.

After Tyler's interview, we ate at a restaurant that was on the beach, drove by the Kennedy Space Center, explored some of the town, and then headed back home. It made for a really long day, but it was so fun! It was just under a 3 hour drive each way, which was exhausting to drive, by so fun to be able to talk to Tyler for that long. Dallin was a great traveler and slept most of the way.

I came home feeling so rejuvenated. There is something about the ocean- the way it looks and sounds- that is so relaxing. It is as if all of life's worries are swept away with the waves.




Watch this cute little video of Dallin!


Cocoa Beach from Skye LeFevre on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your beach experiences. It is in the negatives here... YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that picture of you and Dallin with the beach in the background! And that beach looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallin looks like Dad in that video for a second, right when he looked up at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I love the beach :). I would definitely take that over all the freezing cold right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty!! Also, I love how Dallin always looks just so serenely happy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright