For Thanksgiving we went to Panama City Beach with Tyler's family. It was great to spend time with family and relax at the beach. The weather was perfect, not too warm or too cold. I just love the beaches along the gulf coast because the sand is so white and the water is such a beautiful blue color. The beaches in Panama City are similar to the beaches in Destin, where we went last year before moving to Florida. Only this time it was different because the beaches were more deserted, since it was the off season. It was really nice to have the beach almost all to ourselves. My favorite part was probably just walking along the beach and enjoying the beautiful scenery and also spending time with family.
Beautiful family. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove your hair Skye!! AND Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I love the beach, too
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures! I love your bangs!!!
ReplyDelete