Hospital bands and Blessing

Saturday, May 19, 2012


I love this cute picture of Tyler and Dallin.  After leaving the hospital, I took my wrist bands off right away, but Tyler and Dallin kept theirs on for almost a week.  I can already tell that Dallin loves Tyler.  He always looks so happy when his dad holds him.  I hope that he will grow up to be just like Tyler one day.

Last Sunday we blessed Dallin in church.  My parents were able to be there and so was Tyler's family.  Tyler gave Dallin a wonderful blessing and I teared up while listening from the audience.  It just so happened that it was also Mother's Day- my very first Mother's Day.  It was a wonderful day and I felt so happy and proud to be a mother.  I've always wanted to be a mother, but I just never realized how wonderful it actually would be.  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Skye and Tyler! Being a mother is the most wonderful and rewarding job you'll never get paid for :) enjoy every minute because it goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly sweet Mother's Day present!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright