23 Nikki

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The title of this post was going to be "Nikki's 23rd Birthday," but then I realized that 23(eee) rhymes with Nikki(eee) and that sounds cooler.  We got to go out to dinner with Nikki to celebrate her birthday.  We went to Red Robin, and it was delicious!  After dinner we took a walk up to campus.  We walked along the new pathway that was made by the duck pond.  It is beautiful with the flowers and streams and I really want to spend more time there this summer.  Then we headed back to Nikki's apartment and had cake and ice cream with some of her friends and mission companions.  It was a great night and it was so fun to spend it with her!
We made a carrot cake since that is one of her favorites.  Tyler said the present looked like a candy wrapper... I didn't mean for it to be that way, but it kind of does!  It was a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright