Ice Skating

Monday, November 22, 2010

The weather keeps getting colder, and this morning we woke up to snow on the ground.  I like the winter, but I don't like the cold. Actually winter used to be my favorite season, until I spent too many freezing cold days on my mission.  I love the white snow especially when it sticks to the trees. South of campus is particularly beautiful when this happens because of all the trees that line the streets.

And with the winter season approaching, we did what is necessary at least once a year; we went ice skating!  We went last weekend with Steven and Kelsey.  Tyler and I went once last year and so this was our second time going together.  I really enjoyed it.  Afterwards we went and got hot chocolate at Borders. It made for a great date!






1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I think the last time I went ice skating I didn't wear long enough socks and the skates rubbed my leg raw. Maybe I should try again for a better experience! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright