This year Tyler and I dressed up as John F. and Jackie Kennedy. We went to DI and found some clothes that resembled the 60's. I bought a large dress and took it home and altered it to look like something Jackie might have worn. Then I went to Walmart and bought black felt to make a hat just like the ones she wore. We bought grey spray paint for Tyler's hair and red lipstick for me. It was fun to put the outfits together and to dress up!
We went to my parent's house and had chili in bread bowls, a traditional Halloween meal. It was fun to be there and answer the door to the trick-or-treaters. Then we went to the bowling alley at BYU with Brock and his girlfriend Kim. It was fun because everyone there was dressed up. There was a costume contest and a dancing contest. Tyler and I won third place for our costumes and we won free bowling tickets from the dancing contest. The only reason we won the dancing contest is because Tyler is such a good dancer, but it was really funny when the announcer said, "I never knew the Kennedy's could dance so well!"The week before Halloween, we did a double date with Steve and Kelsey. We went out to dinner and then carved pumpkins at our apartment. Tyler carved a lion, I carved a ghost, Kelsey carved a spider web and steve carved Frankenstein.


Your costumes are cute!
ReplyDelete