Ushuaia

Sunday, December 27, 2009


Today while cleaning my room, I came across some mission pictures. It has been almost a year and a half since I've been home, but I still miss it as much as ever. I feel homesick for the people that I met, served, and loved there. My second area was a small town called Ushuaia, located in a harbor at the very tip of Argentina. The mountains are gorgeous and covered with snow all year long. I loved it here, and looking at this picture makes me long to go back and visit. Someday.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really is so pretty!! I always thought it was so ironic that you were in South America, yet it was freezing cold and snowy there. I just never put those two concepts together in my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Mikelle's! I hope everything is going well with you :) Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright