My Wedding

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am getting married in 17 days and I am so excited! Tyler proposed on February 8th and we are getting married on April 28th in the Salt Lake Temple. I feel so grateful for Tyler and I have an overwhelming feeling of peace and excitement about marrying him. It is the best feeling in the world to know that what you are about to do is right!

The past few months have been filled with planning. Here is what has been planned so far....

Wedding Ceremony: Salt Lake Temple April 28th
Dinner Reception: Sundance Rehearsal Hall later that night
Honeymoon: Paris
Colors: Green and White
Photographer: Dan Hixson
Engagements: Sundance February 27th
Bridals: April 14th
Cake Decorator: My sister Megan
Cake: Megan's specialty
Florist: Steph Hawkes
Bouquet: White roses with white calla lilies
Food at dinner:
Dinner entertainment: Dave Marsh
Announcements: Invitations ect. Classic white announcement with black and white photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright