I hadn't really planned on putting Dallin in preschool this year. He is only 3 and has 2 years until kindergarten. But once we got here in Houston, the thought that I should look in to schools kept nagging at me. I found lots of schools, toured a few, and while I was touring one, I just began to feel really good about it. The director was so nice and I recognized a little boy from our ward there. His mom later told me that she loves the preschool and recommended it. And so we just decided to try it.
And honestly, it has been the best thing for Dallin. He is so happy every time he gets to go to school. And his language skills are improving a lot. He has been going for about a month now and he continues to really love it. He and Leo are so excited to see each other when Dallin gets home, that they play together really well in the afternoons. It has been a wonderful thing for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment