
I wanted to just take a few pictures of our Florida apartment and write a little bit about how much I loved it. This was by far the nicest apartment I've ever lived in and so many memories happened here. My two favorite memories are probably the days that we brought each of our boys home from the hospital. This is where they began their lives. This is also where Tyler and I have spent the majority of our marriage. And that couch pictured below is where I spent so many many months lying there sick during my pregnancies. If I had to be sick for so long, I'm so glad it was in a bright and cheery place with so much natural light. The large windows and high ceilings were heavenly. I put a lot of time into making this place a home. I made curtains, pillows, a bedspread, a shower curtain, and carefully arranged pictures on the wall. But, I think my love for this apartment is actually just symbolic of my love for these last three years. They have been wonderful and so full of memories that I will cherish forever.




No comments:
Post a Comment