The Park

Sunday, December 15, 2013

We are lucky to have a great park just a few steps away from our apartment. Dallin loves to go there. These pictures are from way back in August, before I got so sick, but I wanted to post them anyways. For the next few months I wasn't able to take Dallin there, but Tyler would whenever he had the time. And now that I'm feeling a bit better, I take him there a few times a week. He frequently points to the door asking to go outside. He will say, "Shoes? Owe sigh? (Outside)." And when we do get outside, he always loves to pick up wood chips or fallen leaves and bring them back to the apartment!

Dallin is getting so big now. I remember when his head would barely show above the swing.


I love this picture of all three of us on the swings. Soon we'll have another little guy to put in the empty swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright