Yesterday, Tyler snapped this picture of me and Dallin on the floor. I'm so glad he did because I think it accurately captures our life over the past few months. I have to lie down most of the day and Dallin is always close by me. He has become much more cuddly over the past few months and I love it! Also, his smile in this picture cracks me up. It is his silly smile when he squints his eyes really tight and laughs. I'm so glad Tyler got it on camera!
Dallin can say a lot of new words now. It is fun to be able to talk with him more and more. His favorite game by far is hide and seek. Although it usually just consists of hiding behind the couch or something and he will say, "Where'd Dallin go?" and then he will pop out from behind wherever he is and say, "Here he is!" It actually sounds more like "Wheredddago?" and "Hearis!" It is adorable.

This is one of his favorite hiding places. Can you find him? :)

This is when we say, "No. More. Monkeys. Jumping on the Bed!!!!"

Here is another on of his adorable silly smiles!
All of these pictures were taken by Tyler. I'm so glad that he kept the camera close over these past few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment