Teething

Sunday, August 4, 2013



The other day I took Dallin outside to snap a few photos. Usually I have such a happy boy, but the past few days he has been more solemn. He is teething and I'm sure he is in pain. Sucking on his bottom lip (like in the picture above) is something that he has done since he was really little and I wonder if it is to sooth the pain. He doesn't want to eat as much food as he usually does. Thankfully a good distraction from the pain are little toy cars. He loves playing with them and making "vrooom vroooom" sounds as they go back and forth.

One of the many things I love about Dallin is that even when he is in pain, he is still so sweet. He is still very loving and nice. He has such a sweet disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright