
This past week, we've been to the beach 3 times. Looking out at the ocean and watching the waves come in and go out, always relaxes me.
The weather has been ideal for beach days. Each time I've lathered Dallin with sunscreen and brought plenty of beach toys for him to play with. He has loved playing in the sand and getting his feet wet. He took seriously the job of scooping up sand with a shovel and putting it into the pail. And he frequently handed me seashells that he found while picking up sand.
He also liked walking along the beach, while holding Tyler's hand.
***
On another note, I had a dream about a week ago. And in my dream I had carefully recorded special moments in my life through pictures, videos, and writing in my journal and on my blog. And I was so happy. But, then I woke up and realized it was a dream and I hadn't actually recorded things so carefully. And I was sad. And I felt a nudge to be more consistent this next year.
To be honest, part of not posting so much is my fear of putting too much out on the internet. So I have taken to writing in my journal again. And I'm glad I'm writing in my personal journal again. It feels good.
For a time I thought that journal writing meant I did not need to keep up my blog. But, I think I was wrong. I still feel a nudge to maintain this blog. I'm not completely sure why I feel this way, but I do. I love this blog. It's a record of small moments in my life.
So here's to being more consistent with recording my life with blog posts, pictures, videos, and journal entries.
No comments:
Post a Comment