Falling Asleep

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


One day back in May, I found Dallin asleep in his highchair. I was surprised because it was the first time he'd ever done that.  I often long for his newborn days when he would fall asleep anywhere. My favorite was when he would fall asleep in my arms. Now he prefers to only fall asleep if he is in his crib or his car seat.  If there are other people around, he hates to fall asleep. And even when he is tired, I see him fighting back the urge to close his eyes. I wonder if he just doesn't want to miss out on the fun!

So this day, when I found him asleep in his highchair, after I had just set him in it a few minutes before, I realized he must have been exhausted. I pulled out my camera and took a few pictures, just to remember the moment.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I totally understand how you feel about when we could hold our sleeping babies. It makes me not want to do sleep training with my next one and have her/him sleep with me forever! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Marche I totally know what you mean! I felt like when Dallin learned how to sleep by himself it was the greatest thing ever, and now I'm missing when he couldn't fall asleep without me. Kind of ironic!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright