Soccer
Saturday, June 30, 2012
This weekend Tyler, Dallin, and I went to the park and played soccer. We had Dal kick the ball a few times, but most of the time he sat and slept in the jogger:) Tyler and I really had a lot of fun though!
It was great for me to be able to run and exercise. Since I was bed ridden for so much of my pregnancy, I had very little muscle by the end. Up until just a few weeks ago, I couldn't even lift my knees while lying down flat. So being able to use my leg muscles enough to run yesterday made me really happy.
My whole pregnancy experience really did help me to appreciate the small things in life. And now, looking back, I feel that the way everything happened has been really good for me. I have a deeper appreciation for life and health in general. And I have a better understanding and compassion for those who have physical trials. So, in a way, I'm glad I had HG.
You will Also Love
Powered by Blogger.

You look great for just having given birth Skye! So not fair :) I'm glad you're feeling great and able to get around again. Reading about your pregnancy experience makes me think twice before complaining about minor heartburn and fatigue. You are super-mama! And Dallin is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good Skye! And Dallin is such a cutie. By the way, I'm OOZING jealousy that you're in Utah right now. That grass and those mountains? Oh man. Can't wait to see them again. I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteSkye, you always have such a great attitude. Thanks for your great example! Baby Dallin is darling, and you look great! Lydia is excited to meet Dallin...she might have a crush :)
ReplyDelete