Cute Face

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Dallin is so expressive.  Tyler and I like to just sit and watch him yawn or wrinkle his forehead. He makes the absolute cutest face when he stretches his arms, but I haven't been able to capture it on camera yet. When I do, I'll post it. He has also started to smile the last few weeks and we love it!  Today during sunday school, he smiled at me for a long time. (Making it hard for me to concentrate on the lesson!)

P.S. Does just looking at this picture make you yawn? It does for me.  :)

3 comments:

  1. So precious! I still can't believe that he is yours. Are you in Utah yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute!!! I hope I get to meet him on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright