Truffles for Christmas

Friday, December 17, 2010

There is a tradition in France of making chocolate truffles around Christmastime. It is a tradition similar to us making ginger bread cookies here. Tyler made them while serving his mission in Paris and since being home as made them every year.  Last Christmas when we were dating, we made them together, and of course we made them again this year.  We are definitely getting better because this year they were even better than last. I guess I shouldn't say "we" since Tyler is the one that does most of it. I just help drizzle on the extra chocolate for decoration and hand him the truffle centers for him to coat in chocolate.  But I still have lots of fun making them with him!  We gave them away to friends and family for Christmas presents and then also made some chocolate covered pretzels with the extra chocolate.  It has been so fun for us these past two years, that we want to make it a family tradition to do with our kids every year in the future. Joyeux Noel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Your own copyright